The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon 28/1.4 AF-D, Mint

I have my mint 28/1.4 AF-D for sale. The ubiquitous hairline
crack in the M-AF ring was replaced with a new ring and lens
had CLA at Melville (no papers). Unfortunately, no box, front
rear caps included. $3450 includes paypal fee and insured
shipping by UPS CONUS. Save $120 if payment does not
require paypal fee. The hood has a minor dent, as pictured, which occurred when it was off the lens. 7 day return for any reason.
Thanks.....Peter

go for it trev, you know you want it. ;>)
btw, the lens is 5 years old, I was the original buyer from Cameta Camera. The ring was replaced and lens CLA'd 2 years ago. Somehow I managed to lose the box during a house move, thankfully not the lens! best...Peter

trev2401

go for it trev, you know you want it. ;>)
btw, the lens is 5 years old, I was the original buyer from Cameta Camera. The ring was replaced and lens CLA'd 2 years ago. Somehow I managed to lose the box during a house move, thankfully not the lens! best...Peter

yes i do want it, but i jumped on Jim's hassy lenses some threads before yours. Would have jumped on your 28 if i had seen it earlier.:p

nonetheless, good luck on the sale! (still drooling)

Last edited: