The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: GF-1 Body & E-P1 Kit

wiregen

Hello Everyone,

Time to do some closet cleaning. I'm going to be as descriptive as possible since I believe people need to know what they're buying. Prices are net to me. Please add 3% for paypal, or $5 for echeck. & shipping. or I'll trade both bodies for an E-P2 w/EVF.

Panasonic GF-1 Body only - $520.00 net
This was bought in October from Amazon w/ the 20mm kit w/USA warranty. I decided to keep the kit lens. Includes everything that would be included with a new GF-1 minus the 20mm lens. The camera has less than 1500 clicks.

The body is wrapped with Asi Akashi Leatherette. It's only an adhesive so it can be removed if you don't like it. The condition is great. Bottom has no scuffs, no dents. Closer inspection, the top mode knob has 2 hairline scratches. The shutter button has a tiny knick in it. The LCD has tiny hairline scratches, only visible if your looking at the LCD close. Some tiny (tiny) hairline scratch near the on.off switch. LCD is

Olympus E-P1 Silver w/ 14-42mm kit - $570.00 net
This was bought in August '08 from Adorama w/USA warranty. Includes everything that would be included with a new EP-1 (box,manuals,strap,etc). The camera has less than 1000 clicks.

The body is wrapped with Asi Akashi Leatherette. It's only an adhesive so it can be removed if you don't like it. Body is in good condition, a slight knick near the program knob on the left, some knicks around the shutter button, the bottom has some scuffs, nothing major. The lens, is in great condition.

Any questions please ask.