The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon IPF5100 Printer; Gitzo GT1521T, G1317 Center Column

C

carbonmetrictree

Hey guys!

I'd preferably like to sell the printer locally, but I would be up to ship it if interested. Used two sets of ink, heads are still in top condition, always covered under a bed sheet that fits it surprisingly well. Not too sure how much to ask, I'd be interested in any (reasonable) offers!

(oops, made a typo in the title) The GT1541T up for sale was used sparingly. Legs lock up tight and smooth, it feels like it has been sitting in a closet waiting to be used (which it has been). I bought it for travel, but I've always ended up bringing my larger tripod instead mostly due to long exposures and vibration dampening from wind. There are a few scuffs on the feet and on the center column, but nothing to be considered even "moderate usage". Asking for $450 shipped.

The center column was for a series 3 Gitzo, used for maybe 6 months; but then switched to a series 5. A few scuffs here and there, but the column still locks up tight and slides smoothly. Asking for $75 shipped.

Last edited: