The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon Lenses, Nikon F100, Profoto Light Kit

E

eastcolo

I have recently closed my photography business to stay home with my son. I bought all of this equipment new and have used the the lenses for approx. 3 years, the camera body for 5. I just got all of the equipment back from Nikon, as I sent it all in for cleaning and to be checked over for any repairs. Now it is all in great, clean condition.

Nikon AF-S Zoom Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 IF-ED $900 (found it refurbished online for $1300)

AF Nikkor 85MM f/1.8 $300

F100 body only $300 - used extensively in school my first year, then only used it for a few rolls of high speed black and white film for approx 60 weddings.

Profoto Acute 2R 1200 Light kit w/2 lights , cords, case and 2 softboxes, one Medium in size and 1 large. Probably has 50-60 hours of use. I used this kit for church posed shots for around 50 weddings. Also used it a handful of times to create a makeshift studio. $3600
The generator, 2 lights and cords sell new for over $4000 online, and I am throwing in the extras.

Buyer pays shipping, accept paypal for payment. If anyone is interested in purchasing all of it, I will take $200 off, for total sale of $4900.

Let me know if you have any questions!

E

eastcolo

Sorry guys, I am looking everywhere for the edit post button, and cannot find it.
Anyway, the two lenses are no longer for sale. I am still selling the profoto light kit and the F100. I also have a D1X that I will be selling when it comes back from Nikon for $550. (It is there for cleaning and a repair on the rear screen). Thanks, and sorry for the change with the lenses.

E

eastcolo

Okay, I am dropping the price on the profoto light kit to $3200.

Make me an offer!

robmac

If you're willing to break up the kit - I'd be interested in the price/specs on the medium SB and 1, maybe 2 speedrings. Drop me a PM or email if that's the case.

E

eastcolo

I think I want to keep the kit together, but thanks for asking.