The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN): Nikon D-200 and MB-D200

Rafael

I have for sale a Nikon D200 and MB-D200 grip. Prices are in US dollars and include insured shipping and pp fees for sales within Canada. Please add $5 for insured shipping to the US. Photos of the items are available upon request. I am quite new to GetDPI (long-time lurker). However, I have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 100 transactions under the username bcmaya. I also have positive feedback at pnet under the name MarcH and on RFF as Rafael. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

Nikon D200: $650

The D200 is in excellent condition. According to EXIF Viewer, it has 14 357 actuations on the shutter. The LCD screens are free of scratches. The main screen has been covered with a protective shield since I bought the camera (I am the original owner). The rubber grips are all tight. None are coming loose As far as I am able to tell, the camera is functioning properly in all regards (I have had no problems with this camera at all). Included with the camera are the original Nikon strap, EN-EL3a battery, MH-18a Quick Charger, supplied cables, original Nikon manual, and the Magic Lantern Guide to the D200. The camera will ship in its original box and packaging.

Nikon MB-D200: $125

The grip is in excellent condition. It includes the battery tray and all original packaging.