The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 30" Apple Cinema Display

KETCH ROSSI

Hey guys, decided to sale my last 30" Apple Cinema Display, it is as new, and comes with the original Box and everything else, not a single dead pixel any were, was recently tested for a High end shoot tethered to the 65MP Phase One DB, and its just an amazing screen, but for portability issues on set I need to go down to a smaller screen so it must go.

Purchase date 08/11/08 from B&H, will ship with proof of purchase, and Apple Protection Plan Certificate valid till 07/18/2010.

30" Apple Cinema Display $1,195

Last edited by a moderator:

KETCH ROSSI

Re: FS: 30" Apple Cinema Display

I have not done this before, but if there was a way it would have to be via a secondary hardware such as AJA or other third party capable hardware device to serve as Bridge.

photoSmart42

Depending on the model and year of the display you have, it should come with an HDMI connector, and it'll plug into a PC HDMI video card and work fine (I use a 23" Apple on my PC). The new Apple monitors no longer work with PCs (thanks, Apple!).

KETCH ROSSI

The display I'm selling is the last model of the 30" Apple produced, if they did produced different versions before.

It does come with an additional adaptor, but as I never used in any other way then directly to the tower and more recently on my MBP, I don't really know the right answers to its use with HDMI connector, but a friend said it can be connected just fine in such a way with various adaptors available out there.

BTW: I'll include the VESA mount, not the Arm.

Last edited:

KETCH ROSSI

Thanks for the enquiries but at this point I'm only interested in a possible trade for a Sony/Zeiss 135 f/1.8 in Mint conditions.

I will add FREE Shipping in CONUS Only.

A picture of the Display for sale.

KETCH ROSSI

Thanks Daniel, but that one is form the studio I closed down, the new set up will be even nicer, as it has three 24" LED screens and one Cintique 21" for retouching and Digital Painting work.

Is kinda of hard to let go of such great screen but it does not fit the new set up.

"BTW: I'll include the VESA mount, not the Arm."
Sorry but what does this refer to? Thanks...Peter

KETCH ROSSI

"BTW: I'll include the VESA mount, not the Arm."
Sorry but what does this refer to? Thanks...Peter
It means that I will include the Vesa attachment which mounts on to the Display once the base is removed, then you need to by a Vesa compatible Arm, of any type and size you wish depending on how you like to mount the screen.

Last edited:

KETCH ROSSI

Okay dropping the price for the 30" Apple Cinema Display to $1,095, take it or Leave it :~)

KETCH ROSSI

Yes Doug, that is why I put mine $100 less, but good link for others that might still be looking for one.