The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (or trade): CV 4/25mm Color Skopar w/rectangular hood

leif e

Hi, I´m selling this excellent little lens. It is the newer rangefinder-coupled version in M-mount. No marks or blemishes of any kind that I can see. I bought the lens used and the LH-1 hood new from Ffordes in the UK.

I love the images I get, but I´ve bought a 15mm for the M8 and I know that the 25 will see litle use.

I´d like to get USD 300, feel free to make me a decent offer. I´m also open to trade proposals for the CV 2,5/35 PII (m-mount), the Zeiss 2,8/35 or the Zeiss 2,0/50.

I´ll post pics later.

leif e

Last edited:

leif e

Re: FS (or trade): CV 4/25mm Color Skopar w/LH-1 hood (pics added)

Sorry about quality - in a hurry crops from M8.
The gorgeous M4 is not for sale. :angel:
Quiz: 1,5% rebate for the buyer who can reveal who the composer is!:ROTFL:

leif e

leif e

SOLD PEND. PAYMENT: CV 4/25mm Color Skopar w/rectangular hood

The lens is now sold - pending payment
LEIF E

leif e

Still available: FS (or trade): CV 4/25mm Color Skopar w/rectangular hood

The deal on this lens seems to have fallen through - I have not heard any more from buyer. So; the lens and hood are still for sale

leif e

leif e

Reice reduced: CV 4/25mm Color Skopar w/rectangular hood

I´ll let htis go for USD 250 or best decent offer.:eek:

leif e

leif e

Lens is still available. If bought at asking price, I´ll throw in an orange B+W UV filter. As new.

leif e