The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summilux Asph $2700

sa124m

Hello I am selling my beloved Leica 35mm asph Lux in order to fund another lens. The lens has definitely seen some use and has some bright spots on the body and a scratch on the filter ring. The glass on this lens is spotless and has always had a uv filter on it since I have owned it. The lens comes with hood caps and leica uva filter. I am trying to sell this asap. I may withdraw the sale in the next few days if it doesnt sell quickly. I have had no focusing problems with this lens on my M9 or on film leicas. I accept paypal but prefer the use of echeck or "free payment" or add 3% to the total. I will include shipping in the USA in my price. I have sold many times here and on RFF.com and on the big auction site and my feedback is 100% posi. Here the Pictures:

Last edited: