The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN) Leica 50 Summicron, CV15, CV25, Leica Accessories, Gitzo Tripod, RRS Ballhea

jonny

I have some lenses and accessories for sale. All are in great shape, with any flaws noted below. I am selling because I do not use them enough…at least not as much as I would use a new Summilux :). All prices INCLUDE Paypal and shipping to the US and Canada. Shipping overseas is at cost. I’m located in Canada. I have feedback on ebay (83 at 100%) under username u09113.

Leica 50 f2 Summicron (8.5/10) Asking USD$900.
This is the latest version with the sliding built in hood. This is the latest version with the sliding built in hood. It is in excellent shape. Has some minor signs of use and a few tiny specs of dust inside (normal levels). Glass is flawless and is in perfect working condition. Not 6 bit coded. It includes the bag, manuals, and box as new. I have a UV/IR filter available too if you are interested.
View attachment 27247
View attachment 27242

Voigtlander CV 15 f4.5 (9.5/10) Asking USD$400.
This is the previous LTM version, in silver. Includes the permanently 6bit coded Milich adapter, coded as a WATE. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and mechanically. It includes a Voigtlander 21mm external viewfinder to match with the M8. No packaging.
View attachment 27240

Voigtlander CV 25 f4 (9.5/10) Asking USD$300
This is the previous LTM version, in silver. Includes the permanently 6bit coded Milich adapter, coded as a 24 elmarit. It is in excellent condition cosmetically and mechanically. No packaging.
View attachment 27241

Leica 1.25x Viewfinder Magnifier (9.9/10) Asking USD$200
This is completely unused, like new...not much more to say. No packaging.
View attachment 27246

Leica M8 Handgrip (8.5/10) Asking USD$175
It is in great lightly used condition, has some minor scuff marks on the base. No packaging.
View attachment 27245

Leica Cable Release (9.9/10) Asking USD$40
Unused, perfect condition. No packaging.

Gitzo 0540 (9/10) Asking USD$325
This is the previous model to the current 0541. It is basically unused and in like new condition except for a few little scuffs, which were from storage I think. It comes with the bag and box like new. Great tripod for traveling and hiking at 19" long and only 1.7lbs.
View attachment 27244

RRS BH-25 (9/10) Asking USD$100
This is the current model. Sturdy and well built little ballhead. It is basically unused, but has some scuff marks on it from my closet I suppose. It has the Arca clamp on it. No packaging.
View attachment 27243

Please let me know if you have any questions! I can email more photos if you want to see more. Email will get the fastest response, but PM’s are ok. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: