The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya Tilt/Shift/Swing/Rise/Fall bellows and 127 Ektar lens

J

Jbee

I bought this bellows back in March 2009 from Jack Flesher.
As I moved away from digital MF (sold my P1 645 set over this forum) the bellows is up for sales again.

I copied the initial text from Jack's ad (hope that is ok) :

Here is a very versatile addition to your Mamiya 645. This is the older manual bellows, which in contrast to the newer AF version has all the movements. It can still be found new for around $900 if you hunt. This one comes complete with a 127mm Ektar lens attached via a body-cap adapter, and of course ANY other view or digital lens in a standard #0 sized shutter can be easily mounted or any Mamiya mount lens can be attached normally. The 127 is included and can be focused from infinity to nearly 1:1 magnification, and makes an excellent portrait lens used wide open or macro lens when stopped down. Additionally, you can generate unique focus effects for product photography with this 127 or any other lens you want to use. Edit: Note also that the base rail doubles as a focusing stage, and can be split and used for horizontal positioning as well! (VERY versatile unit.)

Asking : USD 650 (same price that I bought it for) plus shipment.
The item is currently in Germany.

Jari

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS : Mamiya Tilt/Shift/Swing/Rise/Fall bellows and 127 Ektar lens

Jari:

You should add that the bellows was not modified, so it works perfectly normally with any manual Mamiya lens. Also, the little Ektar was not modified either, and can be used conventionally on a LF camera. Plus the cap I modified to mount the Ektar can be used to mount other LF lenses with size 0 shutters or barrels. For infinity focus, the lens needs to be 110mm or longer -- shorter will work, but won't achieve infinity focus.

J

Jeff Laitila

PM sent.

J

Jbee

Jack,

thanks for adding this information.

item is sold.

Jari