The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 35 Summilux ASPH

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Rearranging my M lens line-up to pay some bills...

Leica M 35 Summilux ASPH - $3,000 Net [SOLD]
Serial number: 4006834
Includes: box, leather case, caps, square hood and hood cap, manual, and original retail receipt

This lens was purchased new in May, 2009, and I am the second owner. The lens is in excellent condition with very minor signs of use (no dings, scratches, etc). There are some minor scratches on the square detachable hood. Glass is pristine. Lens is 6-bit coded.

I love this lens, but had to decide between this and the 28 cron, and decided on the 28 cron (edit: I also added a 35 cron) as it provides better spacing in my kit. I have not had issues with focus shift on this lens, but have not done any detailed testing for it. At normal portrait distances, and for landscape use, I've not noticed any shift. The lens is a stellar performer on my M9, and focus is spot-on.

Leica M 90 APO Summicron ASPH - $2,000 Net [SOLD]
Serial number: 3893740
Included: Original box, leather pouch, caps, and manual.

This lens is 6-bit coded, and was adjusted by DAG for perfect focus on my M9. The lens is in excellent condition with very minor signs of use (no scratches, dings, paint loss, etc). Glass is pristine and everything functions perfectly. Beautiful images, but a little too heavy for me, so I opted for the 90 Summarit to pocket some savings.

Zeiss ZM 28 Biogon - $800 Net [SOLD]
Serial number: 15542872
Included: original box, manual, caps, and the optional Zeiss 25/28 metal lens hood

The lens is in excellent condition with minor signs of use (rub marks, but no scratches or paint loss). Everything works as new, and the lens is a good performer on the M9. Not 6-bit coded. Got this lens in a package deal, but also have the M 28 Summicron, so this one is redundant.

Last edited:
E

electrontinkerer

Re: FS: 35 Summilux ASPH, 90 Summicron APO, 28 ZM Biogon

Hello Mike,

PM sent.

Rgds.

dseelig

So who goes through more gear here Mike Jack or Guy. LOL Good Luck on the sale

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

I'm third on that list, thankfully! :)

fotografz

Assuming the 90/2AA is black, I'll take it Mike.

"I have the need, the need for speed" :D

-Marc Williams

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member

90 Cron AA sold to Marc.

Yes, the 28 ZM is black. All lenses listed above are black.

Mike

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: FS: 35 Summilux ASPH

35 Summilux ASPH reduced to $3,000 Net. This lens is less than a year old, with original box and everything, in excellent condition.