The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson V700 x/betterscanning extras

leif e

I´ve decided to say fare thee well to medium format, so I´m selling my Epson V700. The scanner is in original condition. In addition I´ve bought the medium format negative holder from www.betterscanning.com and anti glass for MF and 35mm. This holder is really superior to the original and close to a must (flat film, calibration aso)

Asking price USD 675 (I will read all decent offers with interest)

I´m not sure if I still have the original box, but everything else is there.

This will amount to a certain size/weight of the package, so I´d need to check the cost for each country. If you buy it at asking price I´ll take most of the shipping cost and PP fees.

I will seriously consider a trade for a dedicated 35mm scanner from Nikon or Minolta (later versions)

Payment by PayPal.

leif e

Hm, if you give it a day or two, check the interest a bit, I might do that. Price? 2/3 of new?

leif e

carstenw

Done deal, when you are ready. Only one minor point: exactly which pieces do you have? I need to make sure that they are the same I have wanted to pick up but never got around to :) Could you make a link, perhaps?

leif e

Yes, you´re right. That´s the set right there + I have the 35mm ANR glass. Also costs $29.95 or something like that.
leif e

carstenw

How do you use the 35mm glass with the MF holder, or do you scan directly on the scanner's glass?

leif e

No; I sometimes use it to keep really "curled" film flat - in the original 35mm holder.

le

leif e

The extras from betterscanning.com are now sold.

Scanner complete with Epson holders is still available. Asking price USD 575. I will still read decent offers with interest.

leif e