The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM 25, NEW Zeiss ZM 28

T

thebicyclecafe

Hi all, heard that there is more RF interest here so trying it out! New here but you can view my feedback on Fredmiranda here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/178038

Price inclusive of shipping and insurance in the CONUS. Paypal fees not included if you use a credit card (3%). Personal Paypal Payments are free!

I'd like to offer my ZM 25 and new ZM 28 for sale. I am also interested in a Hasselblad 503CW setup as well so if you are looking to make a trade I would be interested.

1) $800: Zeiss 25/2.8 ZM- Awesome, tack-sharp wide angle lens. Zeiss 25/28 hood is included. The hood and lens, and front and rear caps are included. This is a great price considering the MSRP on this is 1100+ Lens is in like new condition. If you look very carefully there is a super tiny spot in the chrome (you can see this well in the second to last pic), otherwise the finish and glass are both perfect.

2) $825: Brand new in box Zeiss ZM/2.8 with BNIB 25/28 hood.
Received this as part of a kit but really don't need this lens. I can provide the receipt as well.

mathomas

You're killing me. I paid nearly $100 more for mine (which I bought here, and was an excellent transaction). Someone needs to grab this.