The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tokina 90 Macro & FD Lenses, Adapters

Sirfishalot

Canon FD Mount Lenses & m4/3 Adapters
Prices include shipping & Paypal to confirmed CONUS addresses

I was trying out the m 4/3rd format for a while and decided to keep my focus on my two separate DSLR systems rather than dabble in a third. I've sold my GF1 and the following lenses and and micro 4/3rds adapters are up for sale:

Tokina 90/2.5 AT-X Macro (FD mount) This lens is in like new condition and includes the matching AT-X extender to provide 1:1 magnification. This is one the best lenses made by Tokina.
Here is a pretty good review on it:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1034&message=13056277

Includes front Tamron cap & Canon rear cap, no caps for the extender. Price is $175.

Canon FD 135/2.8. Excellent condition, optics are clean and clear and body is in very nice shape.
Includes original front and rear Canon caps. $65.

Canon FD 50/1.8. Good condition, optics clean and clear, body has signs of normal wear. I don't have either front or rear caps for this one. $17.

Canon FD 25mm Extension Tube. Good condition. Front cap, no rear. Works very nice with the 50/1.8 for macro work. $9.

Adapter - FD to Micro 4/3rds. Excellent condition high quality RJ Camera adapter. Functionally perfect, some slight paint wear around the edges. $65.

Adapter - K to Micro 4/3rds. Voigtlander New condition very high quality adapter for Pentax K mount lenses. Includes front and rear caps. Unfortunately my dog ate the box. I purchase this new from Cameraquest in December for $179. I'll let it go for $99.

I have a few pics of this gear:

Tamron 90/2.5 Macro

Shipping will be via FedEx /UPS Ground or USPS Priority.
I can ship to other locations worldwide at buyer’s additional expense for shipping and cross border Paypal fee.

Please send PM if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,
JayT

Last edited:

Sirfishalot

The Canon FD to m4/3rds adapter is also sold.
Canon FD lenses and Voigtlander K -mount (Pentax) to m4/3rds adapter still available.

JayT