The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Olympus OM Zuiko 28/3.5 & 50/3.5 Macro

brianb032

Up for sale are two Olympus Zuiko OM primes. The first one is an OM 28mm 3.5. I'm selling this for $30 shipped CONUS. Besides for an engraving on the top of the lens, it's in good physical condition and in great optical condition. The aperture ring has a nice click to it and the focusing is smooth.

The second lens is an OM 50mm 3.5 macro. This lens has some damage on the filter ring, however it does not affect image quality. Aside from the the filter-ring damage, everything else is physically good. I'm selling the macro for $50 shipped CONUS.

If the lenses are bought together I'll discount the total cost to $70 shipped for both CONUS.

Payments via Paypal or money-order. I also have eBay and Amazon feedback if needed.

Last edited:

brianb032

Re: FS: Olympus OM Zuiko 28/3.5 & 50/3.5 Macro

I'll stay firm on individual prices, but I'll drop the two-lens package to $65 shipped CONUS.