The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Chrome M6 & Chrome R8

thrice

I'm listing my gorgeous condition chrome R8 for sale. Thanks to my gear lust and limited funds I have to list my beloved M6 as well. This camera spawned my love of rangefinder photography.

The M6 is in user condition with a small ding on the top plate (you can see in these pictures) and some scratches on the bottom plate.

I don't have a body cap for it as I've always had a lens on it and I bought it at an auction without one.

All speeds are spot on. Rangefinder alignment is perfect.

I'll include a bunch of film both black & white and colour, good fuji, kodak, tech pan, ilford etc, about 12 rolls, none of it expired, always kept refrigerated.

The R8 is mint- as it has some rub marks on the plastic viewfinder shroud from the previous owner's eyeglasses, obviously this doesn't affect operation or view through the viewfinder.

$1000 for the M6

$500 for the R8

Shipping via standard post (1-2 weeks) $30
Shipping via EMS (3-4 days) $50

R8:

The Kirk tripod plate is included. I also have a bunch of lithium batteries I can ship with the camera as well.

M6:

If you want to see a certain part of either camera closer-up, let me know and I'll do what I can :)