The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS WATE like new with finder; Milich adapter also available

tom in mpls

Time for a reality check. I bought too many lenses. This WATE (Wide Angle Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 Aspherical) lens was purchased by me from another member. Lovely lens. I just don't have enough need for it, so it's best to put it back up for sale. Like new condition, no signs of wear. 6-bit coded. No box or pouch. Included is the frankenfinder with pouch. Also included is the 67mm filter holder. I've mounted it and taken a few pictures, but it never left the house. Serial number 4004xxx.

$3700 net to me, USPS priority mail shipping included CONUS.

Add $125 for the Milich adapter with a perfect condition Leica IR filter.

fotografz

Okay Mike, I WILL jump on it !

I had this lens before with a M8 and sold it (hope this isn't the same lens making it's way back home ... LOL!)

Now with the M9 I can realize its full abilities. Need super-wide for wedding stuff.

No need for the Milich adapter.

PM me to make arrangements TOM.

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ

jonoslack

Okay Mike, I WILL jump on it !

I had this lens before with a M8 and sold it (hope this isn't the same lens making it's way back home ... LOL!)

Now with the M9 I can realize its full abilities. Need super-wide for wedding stuff.

No need for the Milich adapter.

PM me to make arrangements TOM.

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ
Hi Marc
Congratulations - it's a joy on the M9
Remember - there is only ONE vignetting correction, so you don't need to change the lens focal length in the menus (unless you specifically want it in the exif information). Just leave it on auto lens selection and forget.
:cool:

J

jfkrueger

I'm interested in the Milich adaptor if it is still available. Let me know when you get the chance. Thanks.