The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: New RedRock Micro eyeSpy Deluxe Bundle DSLR rig

bradhusick

Attention DSLR video shooters:
New, never used complete RedRockMicro eyeSpy Deluxe Bundle DSLR rig with aluminum tubes and straight microlink designed for regular DSLR bodies like Canon 5D Mark II. Complete set, never used. I paid $1485 for this direct from RedRockMicro. If you use a taller SLR like a 1D or Nikon D3, you can get a riser plate from RedRock.

Just like in the photo on the left with the blue handle, but my set comes with two counterweights rather than one. Three follow-focus gear rings are also included but not pictured. This model has the new 3-D follow-focus ring for better visibility. That's not me in the photo ;) She's using a Hoodloupe from Hoodman, which I recommend.

Selling for $1170 including shipping in lower-48. Paypal accepted.

Last edited:

Erik Five

Re: FS: New RedRock Micro eyeSpy Deluxe Bundle DSLR rig

Wish I had 1170$ laying around, but bought more gear earlier today :cry:

bradhusick

Re: FS: New RedRock Micro eyeSpy Deluxe Bundle DSLR rig

2 day sale on this new unit ------

$1050 shipped in CONUS.