The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Hassleblad Fire Sale: Lens, Filters, Flash, and Bellows.

fotografz

I've opted out of the Hasselblad V system and have a bunch of ancillary gear to now sell. You know, useful stuff you collect along the way while building a system. All priced to get it out of my gear closet : -)

Zeiss 50/4 CFi FLE, mint, box, latest version priced to move @ $950. Trust me you will not find one this nice anywhere near that price. Price includes shade.

Bright Screen Accurfocus D5 flip magnifier for PME 90 / PM 45/ PME 45 prism finders. In box with allen wrench for installation. Has locking diopter adjustment. Makes a huge difference for manual focusing a V camera. Flips out of the way when not in use. Cost $360. new, this is as new for $160.

Hasselblad Macro Bellows. E+. Standard V mount. Requires dual cable release which is not included ... but is easy to find for about $100. or use the Mamiya one which is less expensive. Super close ups possible with lenses like the razor sharp 100/3.5 or 120/4 Macro. Just to get it into someone else's hands I'll sell it for $390. which is 1/2 of what I paid for it used.

Hasselblad Pro Flash: EX+ condition. This is specifically for V cameras with TTL flash metering ... BUT, because it also features Auto exposure, and a good old fashioned manual dial with full 1/2 and 1/4 power settings, it can be used with anything. I used it for an off-camera flash with an umbrella ... and am including the correct Pocket Wizard cord for this specific flash for remote firing with your PW. Also, I secured a new battery insert that allows use of standard AAs or more powerful rechargeable AAs (unused stock battery pack and charger also included). $190. ... a lot cheaper and way more powerful than any on-camera speed light.

Hasselblad Acute Mat focusing screen. Standard clear with cross hairs. $40.

Hasselblad V filters:

B-60 Zeiss Softar I, case, new in the box: $90. Two other Softar-I lightly used w/case: $70. each. Zeiss Softars are unique diffusion fliters like no other. Turns that retina slicing Zeiss 180/4 into a dream portrait lens while still maintaining detail.

B-60 Hasselblad DF-2, diffusion filter ... nice for dreamy landscapes ... $40.

Tiffen B60 to E67 step up ring with B+W E67 Circular Polarizer (use any E67 filter on your Hasselblad) $70

Hasselblad B-60 UV/Sky filter ... $35.

Hasselblad Bay 70 to Bay 77mm step up filter with Bay 77 Zeiss Softar II, $130. The Softar II adds a creamy-dreamy look.

Hassey Angle finder ... AKA finder for Flex Body, but can be used on any V body ... includes cut out for use on 200 series cameras also. I also used this on a Kapture Group sliding back mounted to my Rollie Xact2. $40.

Hasselblad Sports Finder ... using hyper-focal-distance focusing, brave Hasselbald V users can finally frame and shoot those hyper-active grand kids : -) An oddity for sure ... but cool as hell looking ... beautifully made ... a must for your collection. Finder and 100/250 500 series lens shade: $90.

All items priced to me ... Pay Pal okay ... just Personal gift the cash and I'll ship. Add $10. for shipping ... except for the lens which adds $15. + $18. insurance + $33. UPS Ground shipping to ConUs. I'll mail everything else.

I'm shooting today, so may be slow to respond ... but will be back in late afternoon or early evening.

-Marc

D

dentkimterry

Message sent on Angle finder and acutte mat screen

Terry

fotografz

Acute Screen and angle finder has been stolen! ... I mean SOLD! and paid for. Thanks Terry!

Gary, the flash is yours ... BUT even postal fees are higher to Alaska .... sooooooo ... what'd ya think it'd be to ship there given the size ... it's cheap enough to still warrant buying it ... let me know.

-Marc

BTW, I can't believe the flip mag didn't go immediately ... it is brand new ... NO one thing I ever added to the V system improved IQ as much as this darned little thing-a-ma-bob. Amazing what you think is in focus until you flip the mag into place and look again. :thumbup:

bensonga

I just checked US Priority Mail postage. For a Priority Mail large flat rate box (12x12x8) the postage from Michigan to Alaska is $14.50. Not sure if the flash would fit in that box, so I checked on a box 14x14x14 weighing 10 lbs....$40. USPS Priority Mail gets to Alaska in about 3 days. It's GREAT! So yup, it's still worth it to me. PM sent. Thanks Marc.

Oh yeah....I'll take the Accurfocus flip magnifier too (my old eyes need all the help I can get)! So add a bit more to the postage....$50 ok?

Gary

Last edited:

fotografz

I just checked US Priority Mail postage. For a Priority Mail large flat rate box (12x12x8) the postage from Michigan to Alaska is $14.50. Not sure if the flash would fit in that box, so I checked on a box 14x14x14 weighing 10 lbs....$40. USPS Priority Mail gets to Alaska in about 3 days. It's GREAT! So yup, it's still worth it to me. PM sent. Thanks Marc.

Oh yeah....I'll take the Accurfocus flip magnifier too (my old eyes need all the help I can get)! So add a bit more to the postage....$50 ok?

Gary
Flash and flip mag are traveling North to Gary ... :thumbup:

-Marc

fotografz

Marc, will the autobellows fit the H system?
No, I do not think so.

If it did, you'd need the CF adapter ... but even then, the bellows is not included in the H lens selection menu ... nor are any V camera tubes.

The 1.4XE and 2XE are listed but no extension tubes nor the Bellows.

Short answer: NO.

-Marc

fotografz

Hasselblad Bellows reduced to $330. + $10. shipping. You can use your 120 macro on this BTW! This is less $ than buying all the extension tubes, which are fixed and not as flexible as a bellows.

Also can be used on a 200 series camera with stop down manual exposure with no need for the dual cable release. It just acts as an adjustable extension tube.

If you have a Canon/Nikon/Sony with an adapter to V mount, you can use any Zeiss V lens (500 series set to F) and shoot Zeiss macro stuff for really close-up work.

Marc