The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 24-105 L, 10-22 S, Extender 1.4 II

johneaton

I need to sell some of the things that I'm not using much in order to pay for the things that I am using :)

1: Canon 24-105mm f4 L IS lens, UV date code, with both caps, hood, pouch and B&W UV filter. I bought this new, it's been carefully looked after (filter always on), glass is perfect, no marks or blemishes. I find that I use primes much more than zooms now, hence the sale. $875 including paypal and CONUS shipping.

SOLD: 2: Canon 10-22 S lens, with caps (front cap is generic), hood, and B&W slim filter. I bought it used from a photographer friend a couple of years ago. It's been carefully looked after, glass is perfect, few light marks on body from normal usage. I've now gone 100% FF so don't use this anymore. $525 including paypal and CONUS shipping.

SOLD: 3: Canon Extender 1.4x II, UV date code, with box, pouch & caps -- like new, only used twice (shooting high-school baseball tournament). Sports/wildlife is not my area, so I don't use this. $225 including paypal and CONUS shipping.

Discount if anyone takes all three -- $1575 including paypal & shipping!

x

Last edited: