The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Metz 54 MZ-4i Digital Speed Light w/off camera module

fotografz

Here are the specs:

http://www.metz.de/en/photo-electro...ts/mecablitz-54-mz-4i-digital/data-sheet.html

Kit includes:

Metz 54 MZ-4i Digital Speed light, SCA 3008 Am off-camera system,

Modules:

3402 Module for Nikon iTTL ... 3102 Canon ETTL ... 3302 Sony/Minolta TTL Module ... 3952 for Mamiya AF and AFD (have 2 of these) ... 3502 for Leica TTL (doesn't seem to fit the M9 because of the restraining screw in front of the M hot shoe, and I didn't want to remove it to find out).

Buyer can pick 2 modules with purchase and state which ones ... remaining modules are then for sale @ $40. each. (the Leica one cost $95. new @ B&H)

Plus, 3083 wireless slave module (never used) ... and blank module for using A on any camera.

Speed light, off-camera system, and 2 modules ... $325. to me + shipping and any fees.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: F/S: Metz 54 MZ-4i Digital Speed Light w/off camera module

Marc if this does not sell let me know . I have one and a backup but these are getting harder to find. Obviously I want all the Mamiya stuff. Just spent too much money right now. I can certainly take a 3952 off your hands for sure

PSon

Mark I will buy your flash and I choose the Canon and Mamiya modules. Just send the total cost to my email or pm.

Guy Mancuso

Good buy Son. This is a great flash unit

trev2401

Congrats on the buy pham... would have jumped on this.

PSon

Guy,
I do not really need the Mamiya module. I recently got into the Canon 5D Mark II. This flash also work on my Leaf AFi 7 and Sinar Hy6 camera. The Mamiya moudule will go to your way.
Best Regards
Son

PSon

Congrats on the buy pham... would have jumped on this.
Sorry Trev,
If you like the flash with the other module perhaps I would let you have it and you can buy the other module from Marc; certainly my purchase allow others to pick their favorite module at a great price as always from Marc. The really thing that I need and would like to keep is the Canon module. This flash would be a nice back up unit to my current one. However, I like to share this one if you prefer. This is really a great flash and it is the only one that works for my Sinar Hy6 and Leaf AFi 7 and perhaps Leaf AFi II 10 in the future.
Best Regards,
Son

Marc

Will the nikon module work with the 54MZ-4 that I bought from you earlier? If so, and it's still available, I'll take it.

trev2401

Sorry Trev,
If you like the flash with the other module perhaps I would let you have it and you can buy the other module from Marc; certainly my purchase allow others to pick their favorite module at a great price as always from Marc. The really thing that I need and would like to keep is the Canon module. This flash would be a nice back up unit to my current one. However, I like to share this one if you prefer. This is really a great flash and it is the only one that works for my Sinar Hy6 and Leaf AFi 7 and perhaps Leaf AFi II 10 in the future.
Best Regards,
Son
Hi Son,

It's really nice of you to pass on the offer, Son. However, I've gone ahead to purchase Marc's 50 CFi, and am seriously thinking of a few other items Marc has up for sale. Enjoy the metz, and thanks once again. :thumbs:

best,
Trevor

PSon

It should.

We can try it.

Marc
It will work because I have several version of this flash before and it uses the same module that I saved over the years.

fotografz

Okay, just to keep it all straight:

Flash, off-camera cord, 3952 Mamiya, 3102 Canon, blank, and wireless remote Metz modules are SOLD to Son.

3402 Nikon module SOLD to Jim (Seablister).

3502 Leica module is spoken for by Randy.

One 3952 Mamiya and a 3302 Sony/Minolta (with proprietary mount) modules are still F/S.

Thanks,

-Marc

PSon

Marc,
Do you still have another Mamiya 3952 for sale? If this is the case I will buy another Mamiya module since the last one I bought with the flash is going to Guy.
Thanks,
Son

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member

One 3952 Mamiya and a 3302 Sony/Minolta (with proprietary mount) modules are still F/S.

Thanks,

-Marc
Marc,

I will take the 3302...Paypal OK? PM me with routing instructions.

Thanks,

Bob

Guy Mancuso

Marc,
Do you still have another Mamiya 3952 for sale? If this is the case I will buy another Mamiya module since the last one I bought with the flash is going to Guy.
Thanks,
Son
Thanks Son . I was just going to buy this one. LOL

Let me know what I owe you:thumbs:

fotografz

Marc,

I will take the 3302...Paypal OK? PM me with routing instructions.

Thanks,

Bob
Hi Bob,

Okay, the Sony one is yours!

Pay Pal $45. for module and shipping using: Send Money >> Personal Tab >> Gift ... to avoid fees ... do not put your mailing address on Pay Pal ... instead send it to me here as a PM.

My Pay Pal account address:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Marc