The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic GF1 body in box with USA warranty

madmaxmedia

Hi,

As nice and compact as the GF1 is, I have decided to stay with my Ricoh GR Digital instead. What can I say, I like grainy JPEGs!

This GF1 comes in the original box with all accessories (charger, battery, neck strap, cables, paperwork, software, etc.) but no lens. It is in beautiful condition, the only sign of use is a couple of small scuffs on the bottom. The LCD is perfect and has a screen protector.

I will also include a new Crumpler Sporty Guy case, which fits the GF1 body quite nicely. It might also fit the GF1 with a pancake lens. It's a nice padded case with belt clip and removable shoulder strap.

The camera was purchased from Amazon.com USA on October 11, 2010, and a copy of the receipt is included for the remaining 8 months of the warranty period.

$550 via Paypal, plus USPS Priority shipping. Shipping will probably be about $20, maybe less if it fits safely into one of their flat rate boxes.

Thanks for looking!