The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: More Hasselblad Acessories

fotografz

Don't want to let these get lost in the other Hassey F/S thread.

Continuation of cleaning out the gear closet:

Hasselblad Pro Shade 6093T. This is the superior "T" version to the previous model Pro which suffered from creep. LN, in the box with instructions. This folds down flat for easy transport and offers much better flair control over the bayonet snap-on hoods. Can be precisely set to each focal length which is marked on the stabilizing bar. Opens to place square gels or filters. Also included is the optional mounting ring for 500 V series B-60 lens mount. B70 can also be secured for 200 series lenses. Maybe even the 95mm.$190. + $10 shipping.

Hasselblad B-60 lens shade for Super-Wide 38 or Zeiss 60/3.5. Brand new, in the box, never used. $35. +$5. shipping.

Stroboframe flash bracket for Hasselblad V (or any other square format camera). "Denis Reggie" designed this specifically for use with his Hasselblads. It features 2 tilt positions to better position the flash when closer or further way. Included are the optional Stroboframe Flash grip, and Quick release plate + two camera plates ... also included but not shown is a Stroboframe Anti-Twist Plate for Hasselblad V cameras. May have the box but not promising it ... $150. for everything listed + $20. shipping. The base of the Bracket already has a Strobo QR plate built in ... so if you want another "Female" QR device for your tripod, add $15.

All prices to me + shipping noted ... Pay Pal personal "Gift" payment preferred ... if there are fees, add 4%.

Thanks for looking,

Marc

bensonga

Hi Marc. I'll take the 6093T bellows lens shade. I hope you can fit it in the same box as the flash and Accurfocus. Paypal on it's way to you this afternoon.

Gary