The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Image Bank-II and CF Adapters

fotografz

Hasselblad Image Bank II for all H digital cameras, all CF/CFH digital backs used on H cameras and any other camera... and if I recall correctly CFV, CFV-II, CFV/39 backs as well.

The value of the Image Bank-II is it's small size which literally fits in a pocket, rapid shooting ability without hitting a buffer via FW800 delivery, storage of up to 1000 RAW shots OR redundant copying of the CF contents for back-up. The H backs (CFVs?) have a menu item for Image Bank-II copying.

USAGE:

If you shoot a tech or view camera with a H back this provides the power for the back to operate ... when removed from the camera, H backs do not have a power source since it comes from the grip battery.

I also have used this bank in very cold weather, putting it in an inside pocket to keep the battery warm, and running the thin FW800 cord down my jacket sleeve. The grip battery is still needed to run the camera, but the power draw to do that is far less and less critical then the power needed to run the back.

Image Bank-II, FW800 cord, Sony charger, 1 slightly used Sony Lithium battery, and 2 brand new Sony ones in unopened packages, optional direct feed connection using the charger as AC power.

Hasselblad is selling just the Image Bank-II as certified Pre-Owned for $1,695. No battery(s), no charger, no AC adapter. I'll certify this one ;) and sell it to you for $980. with all the batteries and accessories. :thumbup:

Hasselblad CF Adapter. Allows use of most all C, CF, CFi, and CFE Zeiss V lenses on any H camera. The CFE lenses auto index as soon as mounted, all others must be selected in the Grip LCD menu which automatically appears for you to select the lens ... including 1.4XE or 2XE extender. Here's more info:

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/5912/cf lens adapter.pdf

I have 2 of these for sale in identical mint condition. (may have boxes). They are $1,070. new at B&H ... my price is $695. + $10. shipping each.

Buy both for $1,250.

Payment is net to me, Pay Pal Personal Gift avoids fees ... if not, you pay the fees. Prefer ConUs only. Overseas can inquire, but there will be costs for all PITA and $ it is to ship.:mad:

Thanks for looking,

Marc

fotografz

Not any more.

This thread is over a year old. Since then the Image Bank-II has become rarer, and is still necessary for use of an untethered H back on a tech camera. I'll be keeping it now.

Mods can remove this thread.

Thanks,

Marc