The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Gear for sale

woodyspedden

Well the time has come. My eyes have gotten progressively worse and focusing the M rangefinders is no longer possible for me to do consistently.

So I am selling the following gear

Leica M9.......New condition except for a mild burnish on the top plate. The paint is not broken so likely the burnish can be polished out. Otherwise perfect condition. Really low shutter actuations...........$6300

Silver 28 Cron.......new condition I am only owner.......$3800

Silver 50 Lux asph new condition I am only owner........$3300

Silver 35 Lux Asph new condition I am only owner.......$3995

Silver 21 Elmarit new condition I am only owner.......$3895

Prices are net to me. Buyer pays paypal fees if paypal used and shipping and insurance costs.

I am an original charter member of GetDPI and have bought and sold over $50,000 worth of gear with no problems ever. Ask Jack or Guy for a reference

dseelig

HI Woody
Sorry about your eyes, sorry you have to sell your system. NO better person to deal with then Woody. Buy with confidence. David.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Woody
I know all about not being able to focus a RF anymore.
Every time I get an urge to buy back in to Leica, I remind myself.
-bob

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Woody

Sorry to hear about your eyes. Hopefully Nikon will eventually release a D700 with a D3x or D3S sensor so you can get high IQ in a small form .

This kit is near perfect ..the best 4 lenses and the M9....as much as I try I can t give up that 21/2.8asph .

PSon

It is always sadden to see one of our fellows and especially Woody not able to take photograph with the tool that he likes. I know Woody for many years and understand his passion for photography and the high standard of his works.
Best Regards,
Son

ashrafazlan

Sorry to hear about your eyes, and just when you're getting used to the M9 too. I wish I had enough money to buy the M9. Hope it ends up in well deserved hands :)

Sorry to hear this Woody, I hope you are finding expression of your photography passion in an AF system! BTW, what color M9? best....Peter

woodyspedden

Sorry to hear this Woody, I hope you are finding expression of your photography passion in an AF system! BTW, what color M9? best....Peter
Peter

The M9 is black and the lenses are all silver. Makes a difference for products like the 35lux which has far less back focus in silver than black

Woody

woodyspedden

Peter

The M9 is black and the lenses are all silver. Makes a difference for products like the 35lux which has far less back focus in silver than black

Woody
Just an update. All the lenses are six bit coded. Forgot to mention that in the original post

Woody

M

Mango

Sorry to hear about this Woody. My time will come soon.

I have purchased two lenses from Woody. They were better than described, shipped perfectly, and everything went smoothly. Highest recommendation!

ohdannyboy

Woody - Sorry to hear about your condition.

I'd like to buy the m9. Can you send me some pics so I can see the current condition and the 'burnish'? Thx!

C

Chris_R

Sorry to hear about your eyesight problems, I hope you can find an autofocus system that
can keep photography fun for you.

Best Regards
Chris

David K

Workshop Member
Hey Woody
I know all about not being able to focus a RF anymore.
Every time I get an urge to buy back in to Leica, I remind myself.
-bob
I'm not just a member of this unfortunate group... I'm the President. Woody, you will still be my hero for hanging in there as long as you did. Thank goodness that there are some great AF options out there for guys like us. Great deal for someone on the M9.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I'm another person who has bought and sold a few lenses with Woody and can attest to how nice he keeps his gear ... good luck, Woody.

Kurt

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I am sorry to hear this, too. Woody and I have done several deals and you can't go wrong with his well-cared for gear.

Terry

I was yet another purchaser from Woody. I'm in the same boat with focusing. Fast and inaccurate or slow and the moment is gone.