The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax Zeiss Planar T* 1.2/85 50th Jahre

PSon

Ok this lens is a very special lens, the Contax Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.2/85 50th Jahre (Anniversary). The 50th Jahre has a different coating than the 60th Jahre. Also the Aspherical elements were hand polished. Thus the image has extremely high clarity and resolution; it is even sharper than the Canon 1.2/85 EF lens. I tested many of these lens and this one was among the top notch lens. My friend no longer could use this lens since he is now a Nikon and not Canon user. The Canon 1.2/85 is an extremely sharp lens and to beat it takes a lot. The lens is in beautiful condition and it comes with my personal adapter for this lens. The adapter is extremely smooth when mounting and dismounting but rigid tight with no play.

Contax Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.2/85 50th Jahre + Pham Minh Son Adapter
Condition: Mint
Price: $3950

J

Jean Luc De Marc

Well finaly I found someone who knows 1.2 85zeiss. In the future I will buy these lens for Sony A99 and I need to know exacly what is the diference bettwen 50 years and 60 years models of lens. I read some detailes but I need more in detailes! Thank you - Jean Luc De Marc.

Sparky16

Well finaly I found someone who knows 1.2 85zeiss. In the future I will buy these lens for Sony A99 and I need to know exacly what is the diference bettwen 50 years and 60 years models of lens. I read some detailes but I need more in detailes! Thank you - Jean Luc De Marc.
I suppose you realize this ORIGINAL "FOR SALE" POST is almost 3 years old.
Also, Pham Minh Son doesn't exist anymore, at least in this forum, LOL.