The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 90 TS-E

John Black

Canon 90mm TS-E
$925 + $15 Shipping in the US 48 (AK & HI may be slightly higher) - US Sale Only

I recently purchased a Zeiss 100/2 ZE and would like to sell the 90 TS-E to help cover the cost of the 100mm ZE. The 90 TS-E was purchased from Bergen County Camera store; it's a UV02xx date code. The lens is in mint condition and performs exceptionally well on my 1Ds3. Glass is clean, clear and no scratches or cleaning marks. The sale includes the lens, the original Canon front & rear lens caps,hood, pouch and box. There are some very light rub marks on the lens hood. The 90 TS-E is still in its original perpendicular configuration.

If paying with a credit card via Paypal or a Paypal balance, please add 3%. I've seen the Paypal "gift" option, not sure what that is, but if there are no fees to me, then that's cool too.