The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon, Minolta, and Hasselblad Spring Cleaning

j. white

Spring is coming early for me this year and its time to clear out a few things that I'm simply not using enough.

Nikon 50mm f1.2 AIS Lens with Hood in mint minus condition. I bought this as new old stock and have used it just twice. Optically and mechancially excellent with only slight signs of use. The hood was bought separately and is in excellent minus shape. Included are original front and rear caps, boxes, and documentation. $425.00

Nikon 35mm f.20 AIS Lens in excellent condition. Optically and mechanically excellent throughout. Comes with original front and rear caps. $200.00

Minolta M-Rokkor 90mm f4.0 Lens in very good condition. As can be seen in the photos, the barrel has seen some wear. There are rub marks and few flecks of the finish missing. The optics are flawless, with no signs of haze or fungus. Comes with original front and rear caps and rubber hood. The rear cap is a little loose and I've "shimmed" it with some tape. Ghetto? - yes, but it's effective. The hood is in excellent condition, with no cracks whatsoever. $285.00

Hasselblad Bellows with Bellows Shade and Double Cable Release in excellent condition. In overall excellent condition and functions flawlessly. Only selling because I found a great deal on the Auto-Bellows. Note that the Arca-Swiss ballhead, Hasselblad Tripod Plate and Adapter are used for the photos only and are not included in the sale. :) $100.00

More photos can be found here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lilystr...yxgE&pli=1&gsessionid=XYo0jIo2dFnnvA3mzfUyFg#

I've bought here and on RFF for a few years now, but this is my first time out as a seller. My feedback on *Bay is flawless, although I've used it quite sparingly. My id there is fretless23.

The fine print: I prefer US sales. Shipping to be determined according to buyers preference, however I will only ship with the items insured for full value. Payment by check, USPS money order, or PayPal with buyer assuming any PayPal fees.

Thanks for looking!

-J.