The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Zeiss 50mm Sonnar F1.5 (black) LNIB w/zeiss hood for either Leica or Zeiss 21mm

markwon

I just don't use this lens as much as I want to since its too close to my 35 lux asph. Its a beautiful copy of the lens with butter smooth focusing and aperture ring. The lens is optically and mechanically like new with all original packaging and Zeiss hood ($125 for the hood alone). Still has about 3-4 months left in warranty I think.

I would like to trade with either a Leica 21mm Elmarit pre asph or a Zeiss 21mm f2.8 in black. Please email me if you have either lens and we can go over the details of the negotiation. I'm in PA. Thanks.

Last edited:

markwon

Re: WTT: Zeiss 50mm Sonnar F1.5 (black) LNIB w/zeiss hood for Zeiss 25mm w/hood

A trade deal fell through.

Now looking for an even trade for a Zeiss 25mm w/hood in similar condition. I am only interested in lenses that will bring up the 24mm frame lines on the M8. Thanks.

ps. I would prefer not to sell the lens and hunt down a clean 25mm at the moment.

mathomas

Heh. We've traded messages before. I have the 25mm and want the Sonnar. But I also want to keep my 25mm.