The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 1DMKIII (Blue Dot) Plus Extras

fotografz

Canon 1DMKIII body, Mint, IB with all factory items, (a so called "Blue Dot" version), Plus Hand strap; 4 gig CF & SDHC Sandisk cards; Leica R adapter.

Quickest Canon of them all, huge HD LCD screen, Live view with 10X focusing ability, large EOS mount that accepts Leica and Zeiss optics with adapter. Weather sealed, shoots to two cards at once, ... yada, yada, yada.

Put your long Canon or Leica lens on this and use live view to focus @ 10X mag. on screen ... a screen you can actually see in outdoor lighting : -)

I've never had any AF issues with this specific camera, but sent it to Canon for the "Blue Dot" updated mirror box anyway. Camera is my back-up to a 1DsMKIII so got light use. Regularly shot available light @ ISO 2500 with 50/1.2L.

Current USED @ B&H $3,699. with none of my extras.

My price to a forum member: $3,195.... shipping included.

Last edited:
D

DougDolde

Seriously it looks very nice. But I am assuming the lens isn't included for that price but you don't specifically say one way or the other. Is the lens available at extra cost?

fotografz

Hi Doug,

Yep, this is a very nice camera.

Nope, the lens is not for sale.

(First three words of the post: "Canon 1DMKIII Body.")

That would be quite a deal if the lens were included : -)