The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Imacon H343

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ok

Here goes

I am listing this scanner as it has indeed been a desk ornament....

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?p=160800

I have been so taken with the H3DII 39 back on my Alpa TC that this scanner has not been used for over 18 months...

Total time on the scanner is less than 30 hours! Mint Mint Mint condition with an additional 3 bulbs so you can use it, your grandchildren can use it.

Seriously,

Hasselblad now markets 10 and 20K scanners but dropped this unit.

Included are 6x6 6x7 6x45 24x36 and 24x65 (Xpan format) FlexTight holders.

Unit has firewire connection latest firmware and is supported by latest Flexcolor Hasselblad software release.

Box Manual and Holders included....

What more can I say. It has a set focal distance cannot go out of calibration and is overbuilt to the max. Rodenstock optics are used to maximize contrast and sharpness.

PDF here :

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/...f5375e4b929-Hasselblad_Flextight_ 343_646.pdf

All for $3500 plus Paypal fees and FedEx insurance and shipping of your choice.

Thanks,

Bob

docmoore

This is amazing. Can you post a scanned slide?
Well here are a couple and after looking at them I am considering removing this from the B/S list....

B&W First

Train in 66x44 Format

Falls at 6x6

Building Warm tone 6x7

NOW Color

Roses for color accuracy and delicate tones

Buildings for clarity and highlights

Decoys Low Level Color Consistency and Dynamic Range

Now I need to decide if I keep this puppy or sell it.:ROTFL:

Bob

bensonga

Have you decided whether to keep it or sell it Bob?

If you're still going to sell it, I might talk with my financial adviser (aka...the wife), but I hate to get her all work up about another photography expense if it's all for naught. I gotta use my goodwill chips carefully, if you know what I mean. :)

Gary

docmoore

Thank you all for your interest in the scanner...

Been at work all day and have had a number of PM's.

I will be selling the scanner and will work down the list of responses in order of receipt....will keep you all informed. However this is the start of a long call weekend :eek: ,so may be a few days before you hear. Thanks for your patience.

For the record, I think this is a great price ... not subject to negotiation and I will ship FedEx with appropriate insurance as I want whoever gets this puppy to be pleased with it. I do not trust most of the other ways to ship. Or you can come to Dallas and pick it up!

Thanks again,

Bob

docmoore

After a long weekend of reflection I have decided to spend another year spotting negatives!:ROTFL:

The scanner above is delisted.

Thanks to all who expressed interest. :thumbs:

Bob