The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M8 Black, Summicron Pre-ASPH 35mm

Selling my Leica M8 in Black and Summicron Pre-ASPH 35mm (Made in Canada, 7-Element "Bokeh King". -- Asking $3500 plus shipping. Prefer USPS Money order. Paypal will have to add 3.3 % fee. Will ship Fedex 2-Day so you can have your camera fast. USA Only and Must have feedback here or on another forum.

M8 was just into DAG for RF Calibration. Mechanically in great shape and RF is Spot on. Cosmetically there are some scratches on the body, rubs on the LCD (which happened b4 I put on the CGS Screen protector and some rubs on the grip). This is a user's camera, not a museum piece.

Summicron is in excellent condition and comes with the rectangular hood, leica e39 UV/IR Filter, front and rear push caps (not the rect. cap). I have all of the leica boxes and paperwork for the camera, nothing for the lens. Both were purchased used on this forum. Glass in summicron is in excellent condition, body and hood have several marks and rubs but nothing major.

Need a 5d Mk II for some upcoming projects, Will take Canon L lenses or bodies for partial trade, also.

I also will be including a 4GB SDHC card, and if the buyer wants I have a Artisan and Artist Kobe Strap, Pelican 1300 Custom cut for the kit and a Great Filson Medium Field Bag that can be worked into a deal. If you are in or around Omaha you are welcome to check the camera out. Preference for a local sale, of course.

PM or Email with questions. danvprod [at] gmail.com
More info on my website : http://www.danielvalentephotography.com/post/384901901/stuffforsale

Some Pics: