The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 135mm Elmarit f2.8 - second version with 55mm filter ring

Don Hutton

I bought this here are while back - it's an awesome lens, but selling to pick up some other goodies....

This second version has a very convenient 55mm accessory thread on the front (and is a lot rarer than the first version which needs inconvenient Series filters). The lens has a great glow wide open and is razor sharp by f4 - it's a great longer portrait lens. One of the big bonuses of this 135mm over all others, is that it works perfectly on the M8/M8.2 - the goggles magnify the 90mm framelines - so you can frame accurately on the M8 - other 135mms which bring up the dedicated 135mm framelines are just about unusable on the M8...

The optics are perfect, cosmetics are 9.5/10 and the lens works beautifully. Includes both original caps. I'll include a B&W 55mm UV/IR cut filter too... $600.

Last edited:

fotografz

I bought this here are while back - it's an awesome lens, but selling to pick up some other goodies....

This second version has a very convenient 55mm accessory thread on the front (and is a lot rarer than the first version which needs inconvenient Series filters). The lens has a great glow wide open and is razor sharp by f4 - it's a great longer portrait lens. One of the big bonuses of this 135mm over all others, is that it works perfectly on the M8/M8.2 - the goggles magnify the 90mm framelines - so you can frame accurately on the M8 - other 135mms which bring up the dedicated 135mm framelines are just about unusable on the M8...

The optics are perfect, cosmetics are 9.5/10 and the lens works beautifully. Includes both original caps. I'll include a B&W 55mm UV/IR cut filter too... $600.
Presuming this will hook up on an M9 and it focuses accurately, mark this puppy as sold Don.

Just what I need for those "Creamy-Dreamy" tele wedding shots :thumbup:

Marc

(PM sent).