The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Steinheil München Quinon 50mm f/2 LTM for Leica, Zeiss, Canon, etc

Hacker

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Model: Steinheil München Quinon 50mm f/2 LTM
Price (US$): $950 (inclusive of the Leica SNHOO adapter)
Shipping from Singapore to US via EMS is usually $40.

This is an extremely rare lens. Glass is clear (may have a few micro marks that I cannot see). Some paint loss on the aperture markings. This is a Sonnar design and made in Germany.

This comes with the original Leica SNHOO (same adapter to use with the Summitar) so that an E39 filter can be used. I will throw in a Steinheil generic plastic cap that is a bit loose, but putting felt in the internal diameter will fit the SNHOO snugly on the outside.

T

Tonyk

Nice Bokeh and color. This lens is almost approaches the price of Leica M can you direct me to a little history about this lens?

Thank you,
Tony

Hacker

This lens is based on the Sonnar design, and one of my all time favorite. Hard to find and even more scarce in this condition.