The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M Elmar 24mm f3.8 - LNIB $1850

Don Hutton

This is simply an amazing lens - as sharp wide open as f8... Puts has a only good things to say about it - http://www.imx.nl/photo/leica/lenses/page125/page125.html . Lens is perfect in every way - flawless and operating perfectly. It is factory 6-bit coded. Will ship in original box with paperwork, leather case, original caps, hood etc - as you would purchase it new, just a lot cheaper! $1850 including lower 48 insured shipping. Paypal personal payment preferred; regular Paypal +3%. I'm selling it because I have a 21mm and a 28mm too; the one in the middle seems to be the easiest one to justify selling, although I am certain that this is a better lens optically than the other two. I can shoot some snaps of it if required.