The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Panasonic 20mm f/1.7

lattiboy

Hi all,

I know this is the hot lens right now, but I find I don't use it like I used to since getting the 14-42mm Oly. I don't want this thing to go to waste on my desk

It is in near mint condition with both caps, a "lens wrap" velcro bag/satchel. No box or papers.

Okay, so I'm looking for some pretty specific things, but I'm always open to cool/reasonably valued offers (the 20mm is worth around $400-$450 on ebay right now, FYI):

1) Voigtlander 40mm or 35mm Nokton. Not too picky about which model, which coating ect. Would prefer MC, but open to whatever.

2) An f/1.2 lens. Specifically a fan of Konica 57mm, but open to Oly or Minolta MD or Pentax.

4) Panasonic G1 body + cash or G1 + 14-45mm and I give some cash (last resort)