The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

UK GF1 body only For Sale

T

tripper

Tough decision this but I have decided to try & sell my GF1 body. Truth is I am too 'old school' and I do not like composing with the LCD.

Purchased new by me from a UK retailer on 30/12/2009 so less than 2 months old. 344 shutter actuations only. Perfect in every way and I have fitted a GGS Glass LCD protector from new. I will provide the original sales receipt with the camera and should you be unlucky enough to require warranty repair and have any problems come back to me and you have my word I will help any way I can.

Pictures I have taken of my GF1.
Click any picture to see a larger version

I show it fitted with the 20mm f/1.7 'pancake' lens as most people use the GF1 with this great little lens but the lens is not included in the sale

The GF1 will come 'as new' boxed with all supplied accessories e.g battery + charger, software, user manual & all leads.
Should you believe the camera does not match my description talk to me and if you are genuine I will offer a full refund. Serial No FV9KA101*** is noted.

Price: I would like £370.00 which includes insured next day Special Delivery (value £8.65) or collection is welcomed, try before you buy and get it for £360.00. (we are in the East Midlands nearest town Hinckley)

References: I have sold a Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 here, if you wish I can direct you to my eBay account 305 transactions | 81 sales | Feedback 100%.

Any questions please ask via PM or request a 'call back' in this forum.

Edit: I do not use Paypal. Payment via Bank transfer (preferred) Cheque, uncut diamonds :) or cash on collection.

Roy

T

tripper

Withdrawn: UK GF1 body only For Sale

Withdrawn, no longer for sale

tripper