The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: (CAN) Panasonic 14-140mm m4/3 OIS lens

Roel

Hi there,

I have for sale a MINT copy of the Panasonic 14-140mm Mega-OIS zoom lens for Panasonic/Olympus m4/3 cameras. It is also is optimized for video as it is completely silent when focusing. It is 3 months old.

I am selling this as I mainly use my 20mm f/1.7 and 45mm f/2.8 macro lenses on my GF1, so this zoom lens just sits in my bag. As I stated, this lens is in perfect shape and the glass is in perfect condition. It is also a very sharp copy. The lens comes with the front/rear caps and soft pouch (no box, sorry).

Price is $CAD 800.00 shipped and paypal'd in Canada - this is a good deal for Canadians (a new lens is $CAD 1,100.00 + taxes). I also accept Email Money Transfer.

Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. I have feedback here, at fredmiranda.com (username is "Roel") and also on that auction site under the name "roelphotography"