The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica Hexanon AR 57 f1.2, 40 f1.8, m43 adapter

javanutsy

Up for sale are a couple Konica Hexanon AR lenses and Micro Four Thirds adapter. Works great on my Panasonic GF1 with the adapter. Great for anyone looking for some fast primes that are dearly missing in the m4/3 lineup... or for anyone looking to collect some more glass for Konica's original intended cameras.

1) First up is the highly regarded and rare 57mm f1.2. (Not to be confused with the more common 57mm f1.4) Super fast, and only about 2 inches long, this lens is considered in some circles to be the best f1.2 lens ever made. Produces stunning shallow DOF for that extra pop in portraiture photography, or take advantage of its super low-light capabilities.

* 100% working order
* Front and back elements clean, no marks, no scratches, no fungus
* Body shows some signs of wear
* Focus and aperture rings turn smoothly
* Has the rubber surround on the focus ring
* A few specks of dust inside, but does not affect images
* Aperture blades are clean and snappy
* Includes Konica front and rear caps
* Price $355 PP and shipped USPS Priority Insured to confirmed CONUS address.

2) Next up is the flat pancake 40mm f1.8. Only about 1 inch long, this lens also is capable for portraiture photography, giving an 80mm equivalent on Micro Four Thirds.

* 100% working order
* Front and back elements clean, no marks, no scratches, no fungus
* Body also clean
* Focus and aperture rings turn smoothly
* Has the rubber surround on the focus ring
* A few specks of dust inside, but does not affect images
* Aperture blades are clean and snappy
* Includes generic front and rear caps
* Price $45 PP and shipped USPS Priority Insured to confirmed CONUS address.

3) Lastly, I have a mint condition Konica Hexanon AR to Micro Four Thirds adapter. Perfect for matching the above lenses to your GF-1, E-P1, E-P2, E-PL1, GH1, G1, etc.

* Price $60 PP and shipped USPS Priority Insured to confirmed CONUS address.

Get all 3 for $440 delivered to your door!
Thanks for looking!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I'll take the 40 and the adapter! Tell me where to send the PP!