The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Help needed finding Panasonic 20 mm 1.7 lens in the SF area

P

p20

I appologize if this request belongs to some other thread, but I am desperately looking to find a camera shop today / tommorrow for the Panasonic 20mm 1.7 lens anywhere around Palo Alto, Menlo Park, San Jose, Mountainview.

If anyone has any suggestions or tips i am extremely grateful. Friend of mine is heading towards Europe and would like to pick one up asap.

Thank you all.

Terry

Call Discount Camera on Kearny in SF. They seem to fly under the radar but I think they had some m4/3 stuff in stock yesterday when I popped my head in to touch and feel the new Oly. (415) 392-1100‎

In Palo Alto try Keeble and Shuchat‎

dannh

If you're willing to pay $399 plus tax ($440 total) I'll sell you mine. It's about a month old, and I can always pick up another. I live in San Jose. PM me if you're interested. It came with my GF1, so will include lens and pouch only.

P

p20

Thanks to all for the input and offers. Much appreciated.

Called around (DicsountCameras, Keeble, SanJoseCameras etc) and noone has any stock currently. Decided to go with Adorama order and recive it later.