The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Four Thirds Gear - Leica Digilux 3 & Sigma 30mm 1.4

Hi - making a transition to micro four thirds or maybe even (gasp!) Canon, so up for sale is a Leica Digilux 3 with the 14-50 Leica kit lens and the Olympus ME-1 1.25 eyecup magnifier affixed.

Asking for $1100.

I've had the camera for over two years and it has never given me any problems.

It has surface scuffs on the top plate and the body (nothing out of the ordinary for this camera). It isn't a pristine shelf queen - it has been used shooting concerts and event shoots. On the grip, there is a slight wear where the index finger sits - nothing major.
I'd rate the camera cosmetically a 7-8 cosmetically.

Includes box, charger, lens sleeve, lenscap, etc.

Also for sale is a 4/3rds Sigma 30mm 1.4.
I'd rate it a 8.5 out of 10, conservatively. Includes lens shade, box and Sigma case. Asking for 310.00. I've used it on the Digilux 3 without any issues - it hasn't had any backfocus issues - it's been a reliable, trusty lens with enviable bokeh.

Also for sale are two fotodiox adapters:
Pentax K- mount to 4/3rds to mount your Pentax lenses on Olympus cameras and

Leica R to 4/3rds to mount your Leica glass on the Digilux 3. Asking for $15 shipped each.

All shipping is included, but payment via PayPal only (and please add 3%).

I've been a longtime member of Rangefinderforum and ebay under the name Lemalk where I have 100% positive feedback.

I'll post pictures when I get home tonight. Please let me know if you have any questions.