The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon MF lenses and Leica M Macro adapter

Don Hutton

I had this stuff listed in other ads with no photos - I shot some this afternoon so here's what I have... I'm selling some MF Nikon lenses because I just bought a bunch of Zeiss primes. All three of these lenses are amazing lenses and exceptional value for money...

1. Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AI-s - close to mint. A tiny bit of paint loss on the front filter ring from attaching the hood is the only thing that stops it being "mint". It's an amazing sample. Includes the $40 HS-12 hood. Will ship with box, original caps and packaging. Optics and functionality are mint on both my D700 and F6. SOLD

2. Voigtlander 58mm SL II f1.4 Nokton MF lens for Nikon F mount - this is a "chipped" f-mount lens - you can control the aperture through the camera... If you subscribe to Llyod Chambers' site, check out his review - it's very complementary on this lens and to be honest, I cannot see better value in a great 50mm (ish) lens for any Nikon mount. This also includes the LH 58 hood and everything is 100% mint. I'll also throw in a pinch cap for the hood (it's handy because the hood is the 'screw-in' type). $ 335

3. Leica M Macro adapter for use with the 90mm Macro Elmar f4. This is functionally perfect, however, I noticed about a year after purchasing it that it has a small flaw in one of the internal elements of the viewing goggles' lenses. It's a small mark or scratch on an inside element - right on the edge about 2mm long. It has absolutely no effect on anything. Obviously it's not in the optical path either (the goggles are part of the viewing assembly). It's visible in the photo I've attached. Includes all papers, leather case, caps, box packaing etc. These do not pop up for sale often. I was going to sell it with the lens, but have decided that the lens is an essential piece of a lightweight Leica outfit for me, so I'm just selling the macro adapter. $650

4. Leica angle finder - mint condition in case. No box. $200

5. Nikkor 105mm f2.5 AI - good condition. Optics are perfect; barrel shows some use a small rub or two, but no issues. Focus is smooth accurate and aperture blades are clean and snappy. It's a great sample - very sharp wide open with a nice feel to images. Includes both original caps. $180

Last edited:

Don Hutton

Even more annoying is the fact that I have been trying to justify buying another F6 (i.e. yours) - for a while.....!

charlesphoto

Man I was contemplating your 90 set up all day. Just need to unload some other gear before I can justify another lens purchase. Kind of glad you hung on to it (at least for the time being :) ). Have you ever shot portraits with the macro adaptor?

Don Hutton

Not with the macro adapter as it gets you too close, but I have shot a lot of portraits with the 90mm macro elmar - it's an amazing lens.

bensonga

Yes,

It is back in action! So is the H343 scanner.:thumbs:

Bob
And as I knew I would......I'm still kicking myself for not buying your H343 scanner (before you decided to keep it). :banghead:

I've promised myself (and put my wife on notice).....someday, I WILL BUY a Hasselblad/Imacon scanner.

Gary