The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DMR Leica Screen/ Brightscreen/Magnifier

Paratom

I still have the following for the DMR (have sold my DMR longer time ago, still am amazed when I see DMR images)

-Leica DMR Microprismscreen 14394
-Brightscreen Large Microprism spot Center for DMR
-Brightscreen Plain Matte for DMR
-Brightscreen Eyepiece Magnifier TM EML for Leica R series
-Leica Calibration Shim Set (for exactly adjusting of your Leica R if you have any front/backfocus issues)

I think to remember that one of the screens shows very slight small signs which I caused when I exchanged it once (I believe the Leica microprism - but I am not sure which) but I can not exactly which one and I can not see it with my eyes without putting it in a R9 (which I dont own any more)
Other parts of this have been never used. I bought everything new.

Would like to sell it if possible as a set. I am in Germany but can ship anywhere.
Anybody who is interested please drop me an e-mail and make me a fair price suggestion.

Regards, Tom

fishandfowl

Do you still have the Brightscreen focusing screen that you used on your R9 DMR?

The screen I am interested in has a large microprism and shows DMR coverage of the image area. It has pretty much nothing else (no split image, no grid, nocrosshair or whatever) and, as said, was made by Brightscreen.

If you still have it and want to sell it, PM me and we can work out payment and shipping.

Regards,

Ed Furia
fishandfowl user name
[email protected]