The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: NIB 35 Lux ASPH, 50 Cron LNIB Coded

stevem8

Ok guys, I am looking once again for a classic Noctilux. I really miss mine and now with my M9 focusing so perfectly adjusted I really want another. I am ONLY looking for a 50 Noct F1, latest version, in box coded and mint. I also happen to need it for a major project/job that has been presented.

I will trade a brand new in box 35 Summilux ASPH, untouched with warranty cards. This is new, never used and coded. Seriously, brand new. I can check for focus shift and send samples if you desire.

Also will include a 50 Cron that is a month or two old, LNIB, coded, latest, etc. Its also PERFECT and the best 50 cron I have ever attached to my camera. Amazing. This is the one from my review on my site.

Anyway, if someone wants to trade me even up let me know. The 35 Lux sells for $4500 new and the cron $2000 so this should be a more than fair trade for a perfect, coded, in the box Noct f1! Just message me if interested :)

Steve

stevem8

Almost found a trade but guess not...

still looking. I did test the 35 Lux ASPH and its an amazing example of the lens. I have an example at my site here:

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/03/04/revisiting-the-leica-35-summilux-asph-on-the-m9/

Anyway, I will trade the 35 Lux ASPH, about 1 week old, USA, blank card, in box as new with my amazingly perfect 50 Summicron, as new for any of the following...

What I am looking for: Noctilux F1, Mint, Coded, Latest...

Will also consider: A 50 Lux ASPH, coded, MINT in box, case, etc - silver or black with a Leica 35, prefer a cron...

Also willing to sell the 35 Lux ASPH for $3400.

Basically I need a faster 50 than what I have and as much as I love my 50 cron I need a little more speed for an important job coming up. I also love the 35 Lux ASPH but do not really need the speed in a 35 as my main lens is the 50.

So any trades just send me a message, or if you want to buy a perfect one week old LNIB 35 Lux ASPH it is also for sale.

Thanks
Steve

esy0345

I have that lens but would never give it up - it is the best for portraits. Thanks for all your reviews.

fotografz

Ok guys, I am looking once again for a classic Noctilux. I really miss mine and now with my M9 focusing so perfectly adjusted I really want another. I am ONLY looking for a 50 Noct F1, latest version, in box coded and mint. I also happen to need it for a major project/job that has been presented.

I will trade a brand new in box 35 Summilux ASPH, untouched with warranty cards. This is new, never used and coded. Seriously, brand new. I can check for focus shift and send samples if you desire.

Also will include a 50 Cron that is a month or two old, LNIB, coded, latest, etc. Its also PERFECT and the best 50 cron I have ever attached to my camera. Amazing. This is the one from my review on my site.

Anyway, if someone wants to trade me even up let me know. The 35 Lux sells for $4500 new and the cron $2000 so this should be a more than fair trade for a perfect, coded, in the box Noct f1! Just message me if interested :)

Steve
Steve,

should you decide to sell the 50 Cron separately, please PM me.

Thanks,

Marc Williams
FOTOGRAFZ

ashwinrao1

Best of luck, Steve. Sorry to hear that you and the 35 lux don't need each other right now. To any prospective buyers, I have seen Steve's captures with this lens...his copy is SHARP, with minimal focus shift.

Steve, based on your needs, best to have a fast 50,to pair with a 35 cron for wide....hopefully a 90 elmarit can find its way back to you as well...