The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm F2 Summicron Asph 6-bit silver

daveproctor

Silver Leica 35mm F2 Summicron Asph 6 bit in absolutely stunning condition - pretty much as new. Complete with box.

I have thought long and hard about selling this lens but having bought a 24mm recently and needing a true wide angle lens (on an M8) it doesn't make sense to keep this as well. This lens is pin sharp and perfectly calibrated

Hopefully the pictures show it but this lens really is superb condition. I have sold a couple of items on here but please heck my feedback under user ID daveproctor on eBay and www.talkphotography.co.uk if you need any assurances. I am always absolutely honest with my descriptions.

If anyone has an 18mm lens (Zeiss or Leica) then I would consider an exchange

Asking price £1200 including UK postage

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I've traded many lenses and cameras with Dave over the years and have known him for over 30 years personally. I can vouch for him as an honest and trustworthy buyer or seller. He takes meticulous care of his gear so you can rely on his description as being accurate and probably more conservative than necessary sometimes.

I know that this lens was recently checked and 6 bit coded by Leica less than a month ago.