The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black M8 w/Triple Upgrade

Kphelan

This is a black M8 that received the full monty upgrade last year. I bought this camera new from an authorized dealer. Comes with everything as from Leica USA. I had Cameraleather re-cover the camera with Griptac. Twice actually, as when I sent it to Solms for the upgrade they sent it back with the standard slippery skin (arrgggh!). To me the upgrade was worth it - maybe not so much for the sapphire screen, but the shutter and VF upgrade make it a whole lot more like an M7.

Included is a 4GB card and a 2nd battery from Leica. Also included is your choice of any two UV/IR Leica filters from the list: (2) 39mm, (2) 46mm, (1) 49mm, and (1) 55mm. The strap was never used; I'm an UpStrap guy.

$3000 paypalled and shipped anywhere in CONUS. Int'l shipping additional.

PM if interested. Thanks.

---Kent

Last edited: