The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH 6 Bit

jeffwros

Comes with the box, leather case, caps, instructions and hood. $ 3000.00 Paypal or direct using major credit card. Includes shipping via USPS. FedEx available extra. Thanks!

jeffwros

Offers are welcome via PM. If you have questions please feel free to PM or call me direct at 563-650-0505. Thanks!

L

lumberjacksr

Do you mind a question I have. How is the working condition of the lens, any problem such as focus shift or others? Thanks.

jeffwros

Sale Pending.

Focus shift: Noticed some on M8, barely if anything on M9 and nothing on my film Ms. No problems to report. Has been a fun lens to own. Am selling because it has become a little used focal length in between the 21 and 50 for me. Oh, yeah, and cash to pay down some of my Leica debt would be nice, too!

:)