The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica M8 2,450.00

davidmonen

vThis is the two year old M8 that you should buy. It just returned Feb.19, 2010 from Leica Repair in Allendale NJ. Until the middle of December 2009, I had zero problems with this M8. The images were wonderful and it performed flawlessly until the electronics went out and there was no way to power on the M8. Leica NJ replaced the Circuit-Board. I asked them to check the rangefinder, and they also upgraded to current standards. (Copy of paperwork available)
The M8 now works perfectly and of course has the latest firmware. I am selling it because my M9 will arrive in a few days. Included, original box, battery , charger, manual, original Leica strap, and body cap. The black body is as new.
David Monen
Chattanooga, TN
[email protected]

David is a great person and takes care of his gear so you can buy from him with confidence. This would be a great M8 for someone since has has just come back from Leica NJ.