The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3D 39 Digital Camera with lenses

C

capsfoto

I am a retiring architectural photographer and I am selling my Hasselblad H3D digital camera. The camera is an '07 model and has been maintained and upgraded by Hasselblad including IR filter. I also have a standard HC 80mm 2.8 lens and a HC 28mm 4.0 wide angle lens. I am asking $12,500 + shipping & insurance for this equipment which includes carry case and original boxes, manual, etc. 16 ft 800 firewire cable also included.

If there is anyone who might like to do a partial trade for late Nikon digital equipment, I am looking to downgrade into Nikon digital DSLR for personal use. I would be willing to discuss options.

The camera is located in Arizona and can be inspected here prior to purchase. If interested, please contact me here or at [email protected].

Thank you for looking.

tjv

Mate, I'd trade you in a heartbeat but I'd still be way short.
Best of luck with your sale, I really do envy the person who takes you up on your offer.

P. Chong

1. Can you show a pic of the rear LCD screen of the back?

2. And interested in Canon gear instead? Have 1d3 and a few lenses sitting in the dry box.

C

capsfoto

The Hasselblad H3D 39 digital camera and lenses have been sold. Thank you for your interest.