The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN) Tokina 17mm f/3.5 AT-X Pro Nikon AF Mount

Roel

Hi there

I have an excellent condition Tokina 17mm f/3.5 AT-X Pro lens in Nikon Mount (it is an autofocus lens for both Nikon FX and DX cameras). I just purchased the 16-35mm f/4 VR lens, so I am selling this prime as my new zoom covers this focal length.

It functions perfectly and I would have called it mint, except there are 2 small marks (about 0.6" - see photos) on the lens barrel. These marks do not affect the focusing or image quality whatsoever. The glass is perfect with no blemishes, fungus or scratches. It is an excellent performer producing sharp images , given the price.

Included are the front/rear caps. I will ensure it is properly packaged for shipping.

Price is $USD 250.00 shipped and Paypal'd to Canada/USA (lower 48). For Canadians who can pay with Interac's Email Money Transfer (EMT), you can purchase this lens for $CAD 250.00 (i.e. at par) shipped.

I will also entertain trades for a Nikon SB-900 (I'll throw in some cash) or a Nikon SU-800.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]